According to Stanford Research Institute 80% of all consumers are very interested in improving their personal health. The public is inundated with thousands of well meaning health companies trying to sell them products. The internet is loaded with various health products, Alive and other health magazines are full of advertisements and all ads are very convincing. Each company presents statements to convince us their products are the best.
Consequently we are providing you with seven guidelines to help you select the health products that will work for you. These 7 guidelines are in addition to the basic fact that “the proof is in the pudding”. By this I mean, we get results. In our business helping many thousands of people, plus in personal and family life we have had consistent results the last 30 years using these products. The following guidelines just help explain why. If you choose not to use Nature’s Sunshine Products to access the same quality supplements and herbs we do in our business, at least use these guidelines to help you choose wisely from other sources.
1. The product company must provide lab research as does Nature’s Sunshine. NSP has a team of dedicated Research and Development scientists to provide us the largest range of the finest vitamin, and herbal supplements in the world. Latin names to correctly identify herbs are a must.
2. Does the company have a long standing lreputation? Nature’s Sunshine has over 41 years of operation behind it. It is the oldest company of encapsulated herbs in the North America, and still the most respected in herbal circles. Many of the top Nature’s Sunshine distributors have been a part of the Nature’s Sunshine company for over 35 years. This is unheard of in the industry of direct selling.
3. Nature’s Sunshine conducts over 500 different testing procedures in Microbiology, Herb and Purity testing, foreign material testing and quality testing. Nature’s Sunshine places into your hands the the finest quality herbs and nutritional supplements. NSP motto is Quality , Service and Integrity.
4. Nature’s Sunshine has a long list of success stories to prove its efficacy. Many NSP Associates are professionals with published books to back their successes. One example is Lorene Benoit’s excellent book to understand causes, cure and prevention of cancer: The Paw Paw Program – A “Christopher Columbus” Approach to Cancer – The World IS Round and Cancer CAN Be Treated Naturally”.
5. Nature’s Sunshine has designed a holistic approach to wellness using the body system approach. It is a simple thing to do to go to www.naturessunshine.ca and complete the Health Analysis on the home page to determine the supplements individualized for your body. Send your results to our office, at TakeTheNaturalPath@gmail.com for a free follow-up to this questionnaire.
6. No other company offers such a vast variety of education as does Nature’s Sunshine and its dedicated distributors: webinars, teleconference calls. Resource Center, Library of Fact Sheets and product education. Courses are offered world-wide.
7. Each day at the Nature’s Sunshine headquarters 5 million capsules and tablets are produced, for world-wide distribution. This gives you some idea as to how popular these products really are and the number of people that use them daily.