I have been having a challenge with psoriasis – used a cortisone type cream for 3 months and it has not made a difference. Doctor also says I have foot fungus. Is there something I can pop or apply? Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks for the question. Unfortunately neither of these conditions, psoriasis or foot fungus are as simple as popping a pill or applying a lotion, whether pharmaceutical OR natural.
Cortisone and other steroidal creams may calm the situation temporarily, but do nothing to heal it. In addition, over time they thin the skin and make it more susceptible to infection and inflammation. Best used only as last resort when one does not have time to heal…i.e. if you were 85-90 years old OR in an emergency situation, to stave off itching until you can get a natural program for healing.
I am going to refer you to a couple of past articles that cover some of the background on this subject. I used the “Search” box in top right corner of my Research Blog to find these.
Dietary suggestions, such as those in my Paw Paw Program are essential. I know that in your case, there are bowel/intestinal issues and I think your diet is already quite good due to celiac condition. However, the appearance of these things indicate that the bowel is inflamed and needs healing – this will only happen from the inside out over a period of time. If you get on a good program, you should definitely see results within 3 months, and quite likely before then.
Read the following articles, then get back to me if you want to start on a program. If this were me, I would follow, in this order:
- Clean Start 7 day Cleanse
- 4-6 tsp. liquid chlorophyll per day
- 2 Probiotic 11 – 1 upon arising, 1 before bed
- apply Silver Gel daily to affected areas
- follow instructions for Fungus Among Us – foot soaking and Tei Fu Oil application
- Intestinal Healing with UC3-J – 6-9 per day
- Vitamin D3, 10,000 units- can decrease by 1000 mg. per week, ONCE YOU START SEEING IMPROVEMENT….
- continue with chlorophyll, Probiotic & external treatments as in Step 1
- After minimum 2 months, evaluate – a Candida Clear cleanse may be necessary at this time.
Of course, it is a given, that you need to:
- stop all sugar (good explanation about this in my book),
- drink at least half you weight in ounces of good water,
- decrease stressors,
- get exercise and fresh air.
- eliminate any household and personal toxins
This may seem intimidating, but for healing this, it is a commitment to your health.
Background to understand issues:
If after reading this and reviewing the program, contact us to get you started.